Tuesday, August 3, 2010

The Comedy Ride-A-Long!

So hears the idea.  The life of a comic can be a lonely life...Just kidding.  It can be, but thats not what this is about.  This is about you guys.  One of things I didn't really think about when I started this mission, was the fact that when I'm grinding it out like this, it's hard to tell a big group of people to come see me, when most of the time, I'm not hanging out in any one room for very long.  The answer?  The Comedy Ride-a-Long. Come with me.  For one night, come grind it out with me.  I think you'll have a lot of fun. The most that will be asked of you is to perhaps hold my camera.  I go pretty much every night of the week.  Tuesdays are the only iffy night.  So let me know if you wanna come on a Comedy Ride-a-Long!

No comments:

Post a Comment