Friday, August 6, 2010

Show # 27

Show 27: Brainwash, San Francisco, CA. I had a good time tonight. I'm really starting to enjoy the collegial atmosphere going on in a lot of these rooms. So many good, young, and really interesting comics out there right now. Let's just hope they've got the endurance. Some of my favorites, Nina G is one. She's hilarious, she's got really smart humor and she's gorgeous. I might have a little crush on her, actually. She's grinding it out now too. I see her everywhere. And Jesse Elias might be the funniest guy around right now. I've never not seen that kid kill. And the Brain was as full as ever tonight. Heather and I signed up 34th & 36th, so we settled in for the night. I was really glad I brought my computer and my crime fighting tools tonight cause I had a lot of time to kill. I did see one of my favorite routines. I can never remember her name but this lady does this rant as Colonel Jessup from A Few Good Men, if he were a comic. Finally, Tony put me up about 10:45. I did the future/Billy Mays set, again. And it killed, again.
And I found what I think is going to be a really great Tuesday room. An improv show at the Dark Room, run by Andrew Moore, another ridiculously talented guy at so young its disgusting.
Tomorrow should be interesting too. There's a chance of 4 shows tomorrow night. And then on Saturday I'll be in a coma. Later.

Favorite line of the night: The Colonel Jessup routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment