Friday, August 13, 2010

Show # 35

Show # 35: Brainwash, San Francisco, CA.  Last night was awesome!  For no other reason than when I got off work, and checked my phone, my friends Kristin and Matt had left me a message saying they wanted to meet me in the city and see a show.  Yay!  So we met at the Brainwash, and as per usual, settled in for the night.  The Brainwash itself was pretty uneventful, though.  I got up about half way through the night, like 9:30ish, and my set went pretty well.  Got a lot of laughs.  Forgot to try out a few tags I'd wanted to throw in(thats why you should always write everything down people) but there will be more shows.  Then, I felt a little bad leaving pretty quick after I went up.  I usually try and hang out for most of the night.  But the prospect of getting home and in bed was just too appealing.  Plus I had to get up early this morning and do some packing and run somme errands and whatnot before I flew out tonight to San Diego for some QT with the fam.  So that means nothing going this weekend, show wise, for me.  But I'll be back at on Monday.  Later.

Favorite line of the night:  "Yeah, I know what ya' mean, man.  My weekend girlfriend sounds like Cleveland from the Family Guy." - Tony Sparks

No comments:

Post a Comment